MTU LUG Meeting Minutes December 11th, 2008
Order Pizza / Dues
- Who what where when how?
- Dominoes and a pizza per person
- Hawaiian, Pepperoni, Sausage
- total: $41.54
- interesting and Fun News
- 4 x 1.5T seagate drives from Dark-Fx
- PFRC has requested hosting a wiki (just the database)
- Kuk waiting until after break
- Gentoo Mirror? Huge network outage yesterday
$78 For Spring 08 Server Connection
- Bill is still due from the CS department (they're getting charged we pay back)
- money coming out of bank account to pay it off
Move server connection to USG account
- Steve will move the billing to the USG expense account
- Officer positions need full names
Alternative ISP for LUG
- getting a Cell modem for the lug server during MTU downtime
- IRC not mirrors
- Pastynet? it's line of sight to Quincy hill
- Alltel? very expensive for our use
- Move IRC hub to Dark's box so that it's stable when MTU drops
- More USLUG stuff? sure!
- agmlego slowly changing config files
- Why Fedora break?
- *shrugs* Dark fixed it...
- One person in CSLC asked us to mirror Slackware
- Add if we have space
- We voted Matthew Gardeski as VP by a large margin