MTU LUG Meeting Minutes October 16th, 2008
- Andrew not here
- server still has two drives lost
- will work on after new case comes in mail
- *false alert...* it was his own server
- Andrew here maybe make sense now
- Server is okay, yay!
- It happened... it's over.
- Lots of people showed up.
- We gave presentations
- Money for Pizza was wow
- USG reimbursement for Film Board thing
- also they'll bug us about the charge for the connection
- was only $25
- Steve is doing registration this weekend
- it's $35 if you do it now
- USG will refund at some point...
- we get $400 from them
- Steve's Yaris is very fuel efficient
Linux Cheat Sheet
- CS honor society is putting together a guide for freshmen
- Wants us to put together a Linux guide sheet
- O'Reilly sheet used to float around
- Money was passed to Byan
- Should deposit money into credit union account
- Paypal is not a good idea for collecting dues... too many fees
- Table at nanocon
- Hand out CD's
- Weekend after Halloween
- Corey could help, but busy with PFRC stuff
- Anything for Intrepid release?
- it's right before nanocon
- mcnairlanparty.cjb.net - SCLC
- Urban terror
- Team Fortress 2
- $2 a head and limited registration
- Also maybe food
- November 1st