MTU LUG Minutes October 2nd, 2008
- It has not been blown up
- MOTD has been updated, contains new rule (about Unicode)
- Website has been updated
- It's okay if we put the GZ box in the rack
- suggests that we don't turn it on until we locate the braker
- we only have 15A (we think)
- UPS connection issues?
- We don't know why
- it's loosing data connection to the computer
- It's next weekend
- We can has projector?
- Not yet
- and other Conventions
- who knows for sure? No one...
- Send out to List?
- Adviser doesn't know we have a wiki
- No one can ever seem to be added or logon to it
- Byan not sure if he has an account
- wiki e-mails "come" from Kyle's gmail addy
- Student Organizations in Computer Science
- meta-organization for CS people
- Extra credit for people coming to Installathon
- We need a 2nd rep
- Send our VP, it's the first wednesday of every month at 5pm
- He doesn't know if he's free at the time.
- Byan said he could be the backup guy
BonzAI Brawl (a programming competition)
- No one knows that's happening
- they want to involve more student Orgs
- what would we want to do?
- The fun things are taken all they need is money and man power
- we haven't been logging for a while
- #mtu and #linux should be logged
- Update of statistics on webpage (hasn't in a long while)
- agmlego needs to figure out how that was being done
- Find logs for missing time period
- RagingMind, Dark-Fx, NUXI... we've got most of it covered
- #linux publicly available for viewing
- #mtu not viewable but stats generated for fun