MTU LUG meeting Minutes October 4th, 2007
Mary takes over the meeting.
- October 20th
- No old table tent designs, someone wanna make one?
- Jon has a PNG of old table tents
- Penguin (Tux)
- "MTU LUG"
- Presentations -
- 12:00PM How to choose a Distro (panel)
- Slackware A. Jaskie
- Gentoo Jon K.
- Ubuntu Kyle.
- Debian Mary McF.
- Red Hat Fedora
- BSD? Flamers
- 01:00PM Intro to Linux Command Line
- 01:30PM DRM
- 02:00PM Tablet Software
Installing MAP (Mysql, Apache, PHP)
apt-get install php5 apache2 php5-mysql mysql-server
- so you can be "cool"
- Using postgres SQL?
- Selling doughnuts (where to buy?)
- Need approval from where? Corey
- Don't forget the napkins! (wet whipes? way too $$)
- Wipes sold separately? hehe
- Who wants to go? they provide refreshments
- Kyle, Steve, Andrew Meyer, John Wed, Christian, Brian, Mary, Dark-Fx, Brent, Mike W., Rashaul, Petcoff
- 3 rooms for 12 people.
- Cost, $30-40 + hotel + Gas
- 30 till end of October
- 35 till end of January
- 40 till event
- $89 + tax a night (%13)
- sent to several random LUG members.